The Community Forum has a very modern and spacious building which offers a variety of well equipped meeting rooms, office and desk space, Internet access and other facilities.
The Community Forum is able to offer a range of back office services (back office refers to the internal operations of an organization that are not accessible or visible to the general public; back-office systems handle the day-to-day administration of an organisation) and facilities for hire to support your voluntary organisation, community group or social enterprise. A special virtual office package enables your organisation to deliver a more professional image using the Kirkley Centre address, facilities and reception. It can relieve you of some of the day to day activities allowing your organisation to concentrate on its main activities.
Ranging from one-off contracts to holiday cover and ongoing support services, packages can be agreed at affordable rates.
Small charities and community organisations may be operating from somebody’s living room or borrowed space. By using our virtual office and administration support you can have:
- a professional address where post is delivered and either forwarded or collected in person
- telephone number for your phone calls to be taken and messages forwarded by email
- occasional office desk use (hot desk) with internet, use of staff room and admin support
- colour and black and white photocopying and scanning facility
- meeting room for a half-day annual meeting, free if purchasing complete virtual office package
- hire of rooms for activities, meetings and training